News

June Newsletter 2014

By Lisa Stewart

“Agents spend most of their time chasing new clients, I spend the time looking after mine”

It’s true. Go to any real estate training or seminar and you will hear trainer after trainer advising that successful agents need to spend as much as 90% of their time prospecting for new business. That leaves only 10% to look after the clients they have or find! With 25 years of solid experience, it makes sense to call Ron Bauer if you want to achieve the best possible price for your property.

Click here to view the full June Newsletter

Up to Date

Latest News

  • Pool party

    In summer, you only have to venture into a packed public pool or try to find a vacant inch of sand at the beach to understand why private pool ownership in Australia is growing. Currently, 12% of households have a pool, with Sydney having the third highest proportion behind Perth and regional … Read more

    Read Full Post

  • November Newsletter 2017

    Last month we talked about a shortage of property, an abundance of buyers and a 100% clearance rate… Just 4 weeks later the story feels just a little different… Click here to view full November Newsletter

    Read Full Post