CHIC NEW YORK STYLE LOFT IN A LANDMARK WAREHOUSE CONVERSION!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Combining Manhattan inspired design with a sleek industrial edge, this sun-filled loft captures the essence of urban sophistication in a fashionable city fringe precinct. Offering an uplifting sense of space with light and airy interiors, it's set to the quiet rear of The Block, an innovative warehouse conversion designed by award-winning architects Allen Jack + Cottier. With a northerly outlook over landscaped common gardens, it's located on the fringe of picturesque Rushcutters Bay Park, an easy stroll to Five Ways cafes and Oxford Street's renowned theatres, restaurants and galleries.
- Level access from a stylish security foyer with two lifts
- Soaring 3.6m ceilings, huge warehouse-style windows
- Bright spacious living/dining with a NW facing balcony
- Streamlined gas kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large mezzanine bedroom featuring built-in robes
- Oversized bathroom with laundry, 54sqm of living
- Electric timber louvers for privacy and sun control
- Industrial lighting schemes, visitor parking, intercom
- Urban hotspot, footsteps to Neild Avenue's dining hub
- Stroll to harbourside attractions and Potts Point nightlife
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.