DEPOSIT TAKEN - QUAINT COSTAL LIVING!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Moments from Watsons Bay's renowned lifestyle attractions and boutique beaches. This charming ground floor apartment offers a rare opportunity to live in one of Sydney's most historic peninsula locations. Set in a small block of 6 with a prominent corner placement on, Salisbury Road and Old South Head Road Watsons Bay. Walk to scenic harbour and ocean parkland, village restaurants and cafes plus the city ferry. A most sought after lifestyle in a tightly held location.
- Private entrance
- 1 double size bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Full of natural light, with fresh and practical interiors
- Open plan lounge/ dining / kitchen combined
- Polished wooden floors throughout/High Ceilings/Ample storage
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower
- Internal laundry combined with bathroom
- 1 undercover car space
- Common entertainment & BBQ area
- Walking distance to Gibsons Beach Reserve, Watsons Bay harbour pool, shopping village, famous restaurant and world attractions
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.