Auction location: Club Rose Bay
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A PRIVATE OASIS IN THE HEART OF BONDI
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Less than 800m to Bondi Beach, this picturesque period semi offers a haven of remarkable seclusion and near perfect privacy. Surrounded by trees, it lies minutes stroll from the heart of Bondi's vibrant seaside shopping and dining district. Beyond a discrete faade lies a home of surprising space, graced with an indoor/outdoor layout for effortlessly relaxed alfresco living and entertaining. Beautifully retained original features combine with modern updates to create an instantly inviting, ready-to-live in home, sized to suit the young family or downsizer alike.
- Stunning ornate high ceilings, timber floors
- Open plan living, French doors & windows
- Wraparound courtyard framed by gardens
- Granite kitchen, stainless steel gas fittings
- Master bedroom with courtyard access
- Guest w/c, outdoor shower, u/house storage
- Expansive built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans
- Cast iron fireplace, plantation shutters
- Potential to extend (S.T.C.A)
Auction Venue: Club Rose Bay
Cnr Vickery Avenue & New South Head Road
Parking behind Lyne Park Tennis
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.