Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SUPERBLY CRAFTED RESIDENCES FOR REFINED LIVING, INSIDE AND OUT.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Creating a new standard of contemporary living, No. 1 Lachlan is designed to elevate aspirational living in Waterloo, with interiors and resident amenities unlike any other new-build developments in the area.
LAST REMAINING - 2 X 1 BEDROOM RESIDENCE'S AVAILABLE OFF THE PLAN
Unit A102 - South facing 1 bedroom + Study.
Unit C101 - North east facing, 1 bedroom + Study.
- Breathtaking views of the CBD skyline as well as leafy district outlooks from common rooftop gardens
- Short walk to Green Square Train station and bus stops
- 4 minutes to the CBD and moments to Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park and major universities
- Positioned centrally in the Green Square Urban Renewal precinct, including the development of an innovative new town centre, library, health and recreation facilities.
- Surrounded by trendy cafes & restaurants and gourmet fresh food providores
- Designed by Turner Architects and interior designs by Hecker Guthrie
- Residents only rooftop gardens complemented by designer gardens, sunken lounge areas, a kitchen terrace, sundeck and a cocktail lounge
- Due for completion mid November '17
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.