TRANQUIL BEACHSIDE APARTMENT
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Private and peaceful yet only moments to the beachfront, this well laid out boutique apartment is tucked away in a leafy cul-de-sac renowned as one of Bondis most sought-after avenues. Set on the northern side of a tightly held block of six, it has been impeccably maintained by one owner for 40 years and features no common walls and the bonus of a large lock-up garage. Presented in excellent condition with potential to add your own cosmetic touches, its just moments to the sand, surf and scenic coastal walk.
- 2 double bedrooms, sleek Tasmanian Oak floors
- Sun-dappled living & dining with a leafy outlook
- 6m wide balcony bathed in northerly sunshine
- Immaculate galley kitchen, sep internal laundry
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- Well-kept secure block of 6, lock-up garage
Auction Venue: Club Rose Bay
Cnr Vickery Avenue & New South Head Road
Parking behind Lyne Park Tennis
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.