Ray White Unlimited
ART DECO CHARMER IN TOP LIFESTYLE LOCATION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
A perfect entry to the Bondi market, this well presented Art Deco apartment is set at the quiet, leafy end of the street opposite Baracluff Park. On the ground floor of a security block of 6, its sympathetically updated interiors retain their Art Deco charm while a classic balcony enjoys a leafy outlook over the Bondi Lawn Bowls Club. Stroll to Seven Ways cafs and the cosmopolitan beachfront.
- Easy level entry, only one common wall
- 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large living/dining opens to a balcony
- Modern gas kitchen with open servery
- Fresh heritage-style bathroom with bath
- Polished timber floors, high Deco ceilings
- Large share laundry with own machines
- A level walk to the beach & harbour
The property is located near the corner of Warners Avenue and Brassie Street
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.