UNDER OFFER - 1867 GEM - MASSIVE LAND!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Positioned in proud Bowenfels, home to first settlement of the valley, rests this lovingly restored/renovated, 1867 three bedroom, stone and double brick, character cottage. Set on a massive 4,325 square meter parcel of land, with the inclusions of, a separate mud and straw brick studio, plus a spring, all enveloped with a backdrop escarpment, of stunning views. An exceptionally versatile opportunity, the prospects are abundant. Zoned R2 low density residential, allowing prosperous development potential (subject to council approval). A host of options. Move straight into this meticulously renovated/ restored home and land, with the added future benefits of growth, or perhaps a home away from home, transporting you into the tranquility of yesteryear, after a tough week in the big smoke.
- 4325 Square Metre block/R2 Low density residential zoning
- Restored/Renovated, stone and double brick 3 bed cottage
- Bull noise veranda/covered back patio
- Eat in kitchen, inc original fuel stove, open fire, plus added inclusion of modern gas cooking
- Huge modern bathroom, inc gas heater
- Quaint living room, inc wood burner fire place and gas heater
- Separate laundry room, inc original wood burner copper, plus added inclusion of modern washing facilities
- Separate mud and straw brick studio, loads of potential
- Spring water for garden
- Elegant country style garden, with fruit bearing trees
- Stunning westerly mountain aspect
- Opposite Lithgow hospital and retirement village
- 5 minutes to town and all conveniences, including train services to Sydney
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.